Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Proving myself...

Sometimes the thought of moving to a new place is very exciting... people dont know you; you can start over with something if you want to; etc. Other times, I think of having to prove yourself to new people a little daunting.

Usually I think of telling people (not starting a conversation, but seeing an opening and expressing myself) of what I can do, what I know, etc. I realize though, the best way is just to put your head down and do it. Then they will see and (maybe - possibly - hopefully) see.

I am thinking and talking mostly about work. (Yes, a switch of topics from the relationship - felt it was time to take a break from talking about the D/s thing for a moment.)

I will admit that I am a little competitive when it comes to what I can do. I want to be able to help everyone - and sometimes that is not what I should be doing. Instead - I should be just doing what is needed and proving myself.

Well - to be honest I am a little preoccupied, and I dont remember where the rest of this thought process was headed. Therefore, I am going to wrap it up and I will edit it later if I remember :) :)

No comments: